Big surprise this week: my first blogging award. Thanks to drive thru man for nominating me, I was most honoured to know that my first blogging efforts have been read and appreciated. Ok, I know, it could be seen as a chain letter, but it’s also a great way for us to get to know new blogs out there in cyber space, so let’s go…
- Include the award logo in a post or somewhere on your blog.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10 to 12 other fabulous bloggers.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
I’ve done all bar number 2: I can’t see any questions anywhere, and it seems a bit self-opinionated to make them up:-)
The most important seems to be to nominate ten sites for the Sunshine blogger Award, so here goes. These are all blogs I have enjoyed visiting, which I hope will rock your boat too:
1. tata20’s, all about a nanny with great writing style, zipping back and forth between the Southern hemisphere and Europe with a two-daddy family.
2. Caramelize life, full of cool recipes and beautiful photos.
3. The unpredictable life, a refreshing, optimistic and uplifting blog which motivated me on a down-day 🙂
4. igame mom, a great informative site with suggestions for child-friendly use of ipads and apps.
5. Turn around and swim: positivity, family, fun and workingmotherhood!
6. 52 brand new: A great blog detailing a family’s decision to try something new every week.
7. Mommy Man: the adventures of a gay superdad. A fab read.
8. Faemom: posts on being a mum, written in a way that makes other mums crack a smile.
9. Mixed baby greens: a mum addicted to cycling in the English countryside; this blog makes me realise how easy it actually is to get off my backside, get outside and enjoy life.
10. The man of the minivan: discovered on the “freshly pressed” page, and haven’t regretted it since.
Thanks again, drive thru man, and happy blogging!